- From the side navigation, click on ‘Application tracker’.
- Click on the ‘New Application’ button, on the right of the screen.
- In the pop-up window enter your reference details, this can be a permit name or any internal reference for your application.
- Click on ‘Select Configuration’ and then click ‘Permit Schemes’.
Select the ‘QLD - Mass Export Management Scheme (MEMS) – B-Double or Prime Mover and Semitrailer’ permit scheme by clicking on the image or scheme title.
Complete all the fields on the ‘Vehicle’ step of the permit application and then select the ‘Next’ to move onto the Route step of the permit application.
- In Route Planner, on the PLAN tab select the Single Route.
- Enter your route details using the mapping tool.
- On the ROADS tab, add any route notes to either the road (by clicking on the road name).
- Or add notes to the application under the CONFIRM tab, then tick the confirmation box and SAVE to progress to the next step in your application.