- From the side navigation, click on ‘Application tracker’.
- Click on the ‘New Application’ button, on the right of the screen.
- In the pop-up window enter your reference details, this can be a permit name or any internal reference for your application.
- Click on ‘Select Configuration’ and then click on the heading ‘Performance Based Standards (PBS)’.
- Complete all the fields on the ‘Vehicle’ step of the permit application
- Select Bridge Assessment tier as per PBS Vehicle approval
- Select the ‘PBS Network’ radio button and then select PBS Mass Access Level as per Vehicle approval.
- Add note under 'Permit Scheme' -‘VIC - Cubic Freight Network – B-double’
- Select the ‘Next’ to move onto the Route step of the permit application.
In Route Planner, select the ‘Area Route’ and then select the checkbox below indicating you wish to operate on a network.
- Click on the ‘VIC’ radio button.
- On the 'Roads' tab, add ‘HFPV’ in the route notes at the bottom of the screen.
- Check the details and then tick the confirmation box (on the ‘Roads’ tab) to progress to the next step in your application.